Law Alliance (“Legal Alliance,” “we” or “us”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you, or that you may provide, when you visit the website www.lawalliancemx.com (the “Website”), as well as our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- The Legal Alliance offline or through any other means, including on any other websites operated by (i) the Legal Alliance, or (ii) members firms of the Legal Alliance; or,
- Any third party, including through any application or content, including advertising that may link to, or be accessible from, the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. This information may include:
(a) Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
(b) Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type (collectively (a) and (b) are “Anonymous Information”).
The Anonymous Information we collect automatically is statistical data, and does not identify any individual. It helps us to improve our Website and deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to do the following:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Additionally, we collect information you may provide directly to us. This is information we collect through our Website or via email you send to us. This information may include:
(a) Records and copies of your correspondence, including e-mail addresses, and documents you provide if you contact us. When you directly contact us, you may decide to provide your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, and other personal information.
(b) Information provided when you report a problem with our Website (collectively (a) and (b) are “Personal Information”).
The Website does not target children under the age of 13. The Website does not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including Personal Information, to do the following:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose Anonymous Information about our users, and any other information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To member firms of the Legal Alliance.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Legal Alliance, our customers or others.
We do not disclose your Personal Information to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
Choices About Your Information
We have implemented measures designed to secure your information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.